You might have heard this called a Life Purpose Statement. Both serve the same brilliant purpose…helping you discover your dreams and creating a personal statement that supercharges you towards living it.
1. List two of your unique personal qualities, such as enthusiasm and creativity.
2. List one or two ways you enjoy expressing those qualities when interacting with others, such as to support and inspire.
3. What are your greatest strengths/abilities/traits/things you do best?
4. What motivates you or brings you joy and satisfaction?
5. Write down at least two things you can start doing more often that use your strengths and bring you joy.
6. Combine your previous answers into a single paragraph or statement.
My purpose is using my creativity and enthusiasm to support and inspire others as I freely express my talent in happiness and love.
My personal vision statement: