I remember the moment when I realised that I was really stuck and living a life that just wasn’t working for me anymore.
I was crazy busy on all the wrong things and it was draining me physically and emotionally.
I was 45 at the time and figured I was already at least halfway through my life. I couldn’t let the other half be the same.
It can be hard to see that there really is a way to find your way out when:
* You’re overwhelmed
* Burnt out
* Feeling like life is passing you by
* You want to change, but what and how?
* You don’t have time to stop and figure it out. You’ve things to do and bills to pay.
* You’re bursting with ideas for changing career or setting up your own business but that means leaving the career you worked so hard to build.
* Everyone else thinks you’re crazy. Your life looks so good from the outside.
I eventually found my way…and my WHY. So I KNOW you can do this, because I’ve been there too.
My own journey of discovering a way to balance a career I love with a much healthier lifestyle helped me discover a formula that really works.
That’s when I knew. I have to share this!
That’s what inspired me to leave my career in HR to start coaching women who also feel they’re stuck.
But way before I got to that point, my burn out became a breakdown. TWICE! But I overcame that and you can too.
I’ll share more tomorrow on how I overcame burnout and overwhelm and found peace, balance and much more happiness and pleasure in life….